Owncloud contact favorites not tagged

• Hi first said, that DD works great with my Owncloud 8.2.2. , nothing to complain about :-)

The only thing is, that I flagged my OC contact favorites , but they don't appear at my cyanogen mod 11 contacts app as favourites. The contacts itself are present, but not with a star indicating it's importance.
    Any idea how I can debug this to find out which component causes this troubles?

DAVdroid 0.9.1.3 (fdroid build)
    Android 4.4.4 (CM 11)
    Samsung GT-I9300

P.S: It's pretty hard to figure out where to submit issues (github no, gitlab no, forums ok, ahhh signup, ...) . Maybe it's wise to indicate it at more prominent place... ;)

• developer

Hello,

@Matthias said:

The only thing is, that I flagged my OC contact favorites , but they don't appear at my cyanogen mod 11 contacts app as favourites. The contacts itself are present, but not with a star indicating it's importance.
    Any idea how I can debug this to find out which component causes this troubles?

Favorites are not covered in the VCard specification. There have been discussions about whether DAVdroid should star addresses at all, and the conclusion was that because

• there are use cases where this is not intended (for instance, shared address books, where different people want to favorite different addresses), and
    • there is not common standard,

DAVdroid won't synchronize stars.

P.S: It's pretty hard to figure out where to submit issues (github no, gitlab no, forums ok, ahhh signup, ...) . Maybe it's wise to indicate it at more prominent place... ;)

What do you mean? The forums are linked everywhere, and there is no other place to ask for support, discuss things, report bugs and submit feature requests (if this is what you mean by "issue").

• Thanks for your reply and information :thumbsup: I wasn't aware that this isn't standardized, as the calendar app has this feature, too.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.