Calendar not showing up

• Hello,

I am trying to add calendar synchronisation with my Radicale server.
    I created a DAVdroid account on my android device and selected the calendar for synchronisation, but it does not show up in DAVdroid (i.e. when I go to settings->accounts->DAVdroid->XYZ).

I am using DAVdroid 0.9.1.3, Radicale 1.1.1 on a Debian server, Android Marshmallow, Nexus 5X device.
    Please note I installed OpenTasks as suggested by the DAVdroid website.

Please also note that synchronising contacts and tasks work perfectly fine. Please also note I can synchronise my Radicale calendar with Thunderbird/Lightning and Evolution.

I had a look at the logcat, and as far as I can see, DAVdroid does not even attempt to synchronise the calendar entries, although it does synchronise the contacts and tasks successfully.

Thanks a lot for any help!

• developer

Hello,

@seeker said:

I created a DAVdroid account on my android device and selected the calendar for synchronisation, but it does not show up in DAVdroid (i.e. when I go to settings->accounts->DAVdroid->XYZ).

What does that mean? It shouldn't show up there. Just use your calendar app. Or what exactly are you missing there? Do you mean "calendar sync" is not available there, but "contacts sync" and "tasks sync" are?

I had a look at the logcat, and as far as I can see, DAVdroid does not even attempt to synchronise the calendar entries, although it does synchronise the contacts and tasks successfully.

Sounds like the synchronization is disabled, either because the sync interval is set to manually or for some other reason.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.