Short update, just for completeness, as meanwhile I could track this further down, and is probably limited to the (non-current) OS version: On a Lineage 14.1 device, I can reproduce the effect as follows: when I open one account, and then leave back with the arrow on top left, then and only then I get thrown back to the AppIntro. With using the system-“back” button instead, this does not happen.
Reproduced so far on two Lineage phones, does not happen on two stock android phones (also when based on same Android base version), thus I’d conclude it’s just a Lineage weirdness. 😉
CalDav Tasks lists only sync on account creation
Steps to reproduce:
- Have OpenTasks installed before DavDroid as per installation instructions
- Connect to an existing CalDav account.
- On account creation, DavDroid asks which Task Lists should be synchronised.
- Opening OpenTasks correctly show the Lists.
- Now create a List on your CalDav server.
- Going to DavDroid and hitting refresh doesn’t add the new list, nor is there an interface to add the list.
- Allow a “Automatically add new Lists from the CalDav account” when creating accounts and check for new Lists automatically on sync.
Thanks for a great app!!!