Initial sync duplicates all events

• Hello,
    when I setup new account in Davdroid, it creates every event twice on initial sync. Later synchronizations do not do this, only the initial sync. No error is displayed, everything else works fine, only every event is twice on my phone and once on server. Modification of event on server cause update only of one of the two duplicates.

Any idea what is wrong?

SOFTWARE INFORMATION
    DAVdroid version: 0.9.1.3 (87) Sun Jan 03 08:04:57 CET 2016
    Installed from: org.fdroid.fdroid
    JB Workaround installed: no

CONFIGURATION
    System-wide synchronization: automatically
    Account: xxx
      Address book sync. interval: 1440 min
      Calendar     sync. interval: 1440 min
      OpenTasks    sync. interval: 1440 min

SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Android version: 4.4.4 (KTU84P.I9195IXXU1AOB1)
    Device: Samsung GT-I9195I (serranovelte)

• developer

Please provide logs of the initial sync. To do so, disable automatic synchronization, add the account, activate verbose logging and synchronize.

• @rfc2822 Well, I don't see a way to turn on extended logging before initial sync is started. I don't have any "disable automatic sync" checkbox anywhere, but If I turn off wifi before submitting the final step of the setup (when entering account name - email address), I'm able to turn on the logging. But then the error does not occur. Sync is started later and works fine.

Anyway, during initial sync, tha adb logcat is filled with messages like this:

I/davdroid(21030): Adding e189a5e2-a9de-457c-9d0d-400b33f2b6a4.ics to local calendar

And there are no duplicates. Few hundreds of these, not a single duplicate in a log and everything is twice in the phone's calendar. Calendars are detected correctly.

• developer

@jkufner said:

@rfc2822 Well, I don't see a way to turn on extended logging before initial sync is started. I don't have any "disable automatic sync" checkbox anywhere,

If differs from device to device, but in most cases you have either a "Sync" button in your status bar (like here), or you can open Settings, then Accounts, action menu / "Auto-sync data" or something like that.

but If I turn off wifi before submitting the final step of the setup (when entering account name - email address), I'm able to turn on the logging. But then the error does not occur. Sync is started later and works fine.

Anyway, during initial sync, tha adb logcat is filled with messages like this:

I/davdroid(21030): Adding e189a5e2-a9de-457c-9d0d-400b33f2b6a4.ics to local calendar

And there are no duplicates. Few hundreds of these, not a single duplicate in a log and everything is twice in the phone's calendar. Calendars are detected correctly.

I guess this is not enough information to identify this problem. If you enable verbose logging, you should be able to see whether all the different .ics files contain different data.

To be able to help you, I would either have to be able to reproduce the problem here or have enough logged information to see what's up.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.