All soft versions :
- Owncloud v8.2.2 (last stable release)
- Owncloud app ‘Tasks’ v0.8.1
- DAVdroid v0.9.1.3 (from F-Droid)
- Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy S5 mini (SM-G800F)
- OpenTasks v188.8.131.52 (from F-Droid)
Almost all tasks are created on my phone with OpenTasks.
I installed DAVdroid before OpenTasks, and when there is a new version of OpenTasks or DAVdroid, I remove and re-install both, always in the order in the FAQ. I have one local task list and 6 remote task lists on the same Owncloud account. All task lists are created with the same Android DAVdroid account.
When a create a new task, I start to write a item list. When it take a time to think about all the things to do, it can take two, three or more minutes. And sometime a part of the last items disappeared.
I try to find a way to reproduce it everytime, and I tell you