Windows Java

• Hello there

I got from your GitHub the files to create a program in Java which so far can receive the packages from my Tablet and output them, but i can't get past the "Syntax" of your Byte Array which is sent, due to the fakt that I am not very fluent in whatever your Linux program is written in and I got no idea what your App Code is doing....

I would appreciate a little help and will also provide the finished product to you guys.

yours

• Well after seeing the doc i figured it out smh....
    I have done it!
    There is now an available .jar file (and all the code) on my dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqknnbkru8w9jgl/GfxTablet.rar?dl=0)

Well have a good one a dev team: Feel free to use it (Please credit me?)

• I have downloaded the file, extracted its contents, and ran the jar file. However, it does not seem to do anything. Should a window be popping up, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

• @HoDANG hey yeah well
    You have to open the commandline (cmd in Windows/ terminal in Linux) and navigate to the .jar file. There you have to execute it with
    Java -jar GfxTablet.jar
    To finish Ctrl + c

Hope i could help you

• @Gamefreak Hey, that did the trick. Thanks :D !
    I've been messing around with it for a bit and I've gotta say, this driver works great!

It detected my screen resolution as 1920x1080, great!
    Has pressure sensitivity (I don't have an SPen so I can't test it), great!
    It only moves the cursor, letting me left click on my mouse when I want to click (Might work differently with SPen, but I don't have one to test this), Great!

I went into Razer Synapse and set the M5 key on my keyboard to work as Left Click. Now I'm able to move the cursor on the tablet with my right hand, and press M5 on the keyboard with my left hand when I need to click something.
    Exactly what I needed, thank you so much! I'm sure I will use this very often in the future. I even tested it on Osu! and it worked great :D !

In case anybody else was as clueless as me, I've created a little guide on how to get it working:
    0_1461187368010_GfxTablet_Guide.png

• This driver works. It detects location and pressure. But it doesn't do anything except move the mouse button when you hover. Nice work. Hopefully proper photoshop/gimp/blender support including pressure will be achieved. Well done!

• This app works but liek the previous poster, I get no clicking ability.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.