405 error when trying to connect to owncloud - no calendars/contacts found

• after s server migration, I tried to sync my android phone with my owncloud instance again using davdroid. It happened to work a few versions back, but now it doesn't. I just thought that is was an ownclou dissue, but it seems to be ok, see my complete bug report. If I enter my server address only, and my credentials, davdroid does not automatically find my calendars & contacts but gives me a. If I enter my CalDAV URL of my default calendar, DavDroid not only finds this calendar, but also my others and my contacts.

Feel free to use my server https://owncloud.nerdocs.at with user: "tester" / pw: "test5" to test this.
    I now really think this is a problem in DavDroid...?

• developer

If I enter my server address only, and my credentials, davdroid does not automatically find my calendars & contacts but gives me a.

What does DAVdroid give you? I have just tried with the latest DAVdroid alpha, and it works here. However, things have changed in the lastest DAVdroid builds, so it would be important to know the DAVdroid version and the actual error message (logs).

• Sorry, I wrote very few info here as I stated the most things already in the bug report linked above. Please see there, everthing you need should be there, including the error log. DavDroid version is 0.9.1.3.

• developer

Did you configure .well-known URLs correctly? Error 405 means "method not supported", which sounds like

1. either your Web server is not configured correctly (GET, PUT, DELETE, PROPFIND, OPTIONS, REPORT methods have to be allowed),
    2. or your OwnCloud is not configured correctly.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.