cannot enable automatic sync

• I am using davdroid 0.9.1.3 on Android 4.4.2. I created an account for syncing with my mailbox.org calendars and contacts.
    Manual synchronization works, but I am not able to switch on automatic synchronisation. My davdroid account shows "Synchronisation: OFF" (I had no option while creating it to choose "ON" or "OFF". When tapping on the account name, there are no switches to switch on/off synchronization for calendars or contacts. There are only two entries which propose immediate manual synchronisation (and that works).
    Did I something wrong when creating the account or what is my problem? (see attached screenshots)

0_1454015588279_Synchronisation-is-off.png 0_1454015601959_no-buttons-sync-on-off.png

• developer

Seems like global synchronization (for all accounts, Android setting) is disabled. Please provide DAVdroid debug info.

• OK, that was the right hint - found it in the Web and enabled it
    "Settings > Wireless & Networks > Data Usage > 3 dot menu (top right) > Auto-sync data".
    With google as the only calendar and contacts provider the synchronization worked fine and I never noticed this setting.

THANKS.

• developer

@hediwi said:

With google as the only calendar and contacts provider the synchronization worked fine and I never noticed this setting.

I guess Google apps are always allowed to do anything ;)

Good to hear that it now works.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.