DAVdroid 0.9.1.3 crashes after entering user credentials on Android 6.0.1 - adb logcat included



  • Hi guys,

    just installed Android 6.0.1 on my Nexus 5. Device is rooted. I installed DAVdroid. After entering URL and user credentials my self signed SSL cert is accepted. But after that DAVdroid exists. Here is my logcat dump:

    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: AsyncTask #1
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: Process: at.bitfire.davdroid, PID: 9354
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:309)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:354)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:223)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1113)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:588)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: Caused by: java.nio.charset.UnsupportedCharsetException: uft-8
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.nio.charset.Charset.forName(Charset.java:309)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at com.squareup.okhttp.MediaType.charset(MediaType.java:105)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at com.squareup.okhttp.logging.HttpLoggingInterceptor.intercept(HttpLoggingInterceptor.java:230)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at com.squareup.okhttp.Call$ApplicationInterceptorChain.proceed(Call.java:232)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at com.squareup.okhttp.Call.getResponseWithInterceptorChain(Call.java:205)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at com.squareup.okhttp.Call.execute(Call.java:80)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at at.bitfire.dav4android.DavResource.propfind(DavResource.java:239)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.DavResourceFinder.getCurrentUserPrincipal(DavResourceFinder.java:444)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.DavResourceFinder.findResources(DavResourceFinder.java:179)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.DavResourceFinder.findResources(DavResourceFinder.java:85)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at at.bitfire.davdroid.ui.setup.QueryServerDialogFragment$ServerInfoLoader.loadInBackground(QueryServerDialogFragment.java:164)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at at.bitfire.davdroid.ui.setup.QueryServerDialogFragment$ServerInfoLoader.loadInBackground(QueryServerDialogFragment.java:142)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at android.content.AsyncTaskLoader.onLoadInBackground(AsyncTaskLoader.java:312)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at android.content.AsyncTaskLoader$LoadTask.doInBackground(AsyncTaskLoader.java:69)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at android.content.AsyncTaskLoader$LoadTask.doInBackground(AsyncTaskLoader.java:66)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:295)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
    01-08 14:14:12.448  9354  9402 E AndroidRuntime: 	... 3 more
    01-08 14:14:12.450  2270  2802 W ActivityManager:   Force finishing activity at.bitfire.davdroid/.ui.setup.AddAccountActivity
    01-08 14:14:12.512  2270  2432 I OpenGLRenderer: Initialized EGL, version 1.4
    01-08 14:14:15.768  2270  2440 D WifiStateMachine: starting scan for "WLAN@Home"WPA_PSK with 2412
    01-08 14:14:17.016  2270  4897 D NetlinkSocketObserver: NeighborEvent{elapsedMs=1774539, 192.168.150.1, [C80E14DB2E75], RTM_NEWNEIGH, NUD_REACHABLE}
    01-08 14:14:19.234  9354  9402 I Process : Sending signal. PID: 9354 SIG: 9
    01-08 14:14:19.259  2270  2648 D GraphicsStats: Buffer count: 8
    01-08 14:14:19.259  2270  2648 I WindowState: WIN DEATH: Window{396d536 u0 at.bitfire.davdroid/at.bitfire.davdroid.ui.MainActivity}
    01-08 14:14:19.295  2270  2557 I ActivityManager: Process at.bitfire.davdroid (pid 9354) has died
    01-08 14:14:19.296  2270  2557 W ActivityManager: Force removing ActivityRecord{b950ba u0 at.bitfire.davdroid/.ui.MainActivity t64}: app died, no saved state
    
    **Details**:
    DAVdroid version: 0.9.1.3 (87) Sun Jan 03
    
    CONFIGURATION
    System-wide synchronization: automatically
    SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Android version: 6.0.1 (MMB29M)
    Device: LGE Nexus 5 (hammerhead)
    

    Good to know:
    Same version is working on another device with same settings but Android 4.4.4. So it's NOT a server issue. ;-)

    Cheers
    shelli


  • developer

    @shellshock said:

    01-08 14:14:12.448 9354 9402 E AndroidRuntime: Caused by: java.nio.charset.UnsupportedCharsetException: uft-8

    Your server returns charset uft-8, which is not a valid charset. Please change it to utf-8.



  • You are right @rfc2822. Damn typo...
    Shame on me!


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.