Gradle sync failed: Configuration with name 'default' not found.

• Hi,

I downloaded the sources yesterday and imported the zip file into Android Studio. Android Studio shows me the above error. Some of the gradle files probably cannot find a library. I have to admit I am not able to spot which file is causing the issue and what is wrong in the file in question.

Did someone get this error as well and can give me a nudge?

Thanks, K.

• developer

Did you fetch the submodules as well? There should be non-empty dav4android, ical4android, vcard4android and MemorizingTrustManager directories.

• mmh, no there are only the empty folders. I assumed when I download the "complete" zip file that I have everything and gradle should be supposed to download dependencies. I will try to copy these projects into these folders. If it doesn't work I will update the thread.

Thanks.

• developer

DAVdroid uses "git submodules", so you will have to fetch them with git submodule init, git submodule update or just fetch everything with --recursive as described on Compiling DAVdroid.

• developer

So, did downloading the submodules fix your problem?

• admin

@Kalle any update on this?

• Hi, yes it fixed it. I downloaded them all manually. But this issue can be closed. Sorry for not finding the right Wiki page. K.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.