After new install on Android 6, Davdroid cannot find calendar / adressbook

• Hi,

After deleting my davdroid account and recreating it, Davdroid says that no adresboek or calendars can be found on my owncloud server version 8.1.4.

Any existing account can by Synced, but creating a new davdroid account with pointing to the same owncloud adresboek and calendar fails.

Logfile:
    0_1447840448838_davdroid-debug-1330489568.txt

• developer

Hello,

As you can see:

[trace] <d:multistatus xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns" xmlns:card="urn:ietf:p\
    [trace] arams:xml:ns:carddav"><d:response><d:href>/remote.php/carddav/</d:href><d:propstat><d\
    [trace] :prop><d:current-user-principal><d:unauthenticated/></d:current-user-principal></d:pr\
    [trace] op><d:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</d:status></d:propstat></d:response></d:multistatus>

Your server doesn't return a current-user-principal, but says <unautenticated/>.

This is a server problem. Please contact your server vendor.

• Strange because my other accounts can sync fine. Only if i create a new account in my server it fails.

• developer

@scanno said:

Strange because my other accounts can sync fine. Only if i create a new account in my server it fails.

It's easily possible that only PROPFIND current-user-principal and thus resource auto-detection fails, while other operations work fine. It's still a server problem, though. Are your credentials correct? Do you use LDAP authentication? Did you already search the OwnCloud forums for this problem?

• I guess this is the problem :

Exception: {"Message":"HTTP\/1.1 403 Unsupported client version.","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 [internal function]: OC\\Connector\\Sabre\\BlockLegacyClientPlugin->beforeHandler(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#1 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(456): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('beforeMethod', Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#4 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/files\/appinfo\/remote.php(83): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#5 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/remote.php(132): require_once('\/var\/www\/ownclo...')\n#6 {main}","File":"\/var\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/connector\/sabre\/blocklegacyclientplugin.php","Line":76}

But how to solve it is another question.

• developer

What's in locklegacyclientplugin.php around line 76? DAVdroid shouldn't be considered "legacy"…

• Problem seems to be comparablewith
    https://forums.bitfire.at/topic/857/owncloud-only-one-calendar-found/4

Adding remote.php/principal/<username> seems to solve the problem

• developer

@scanno said:

Adding remote.php/principal/<username> seems to solve the problem

It works around the problem, because DAVdroid doesn't need to find the principal URL first. However, it doesn't solve the real problem.

But good to hear it it works for you with this workaround.

• @rfc2822
    If i knew how to solve the real problem,i would. For now it works

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.