@otiel Thanks for the update!
Since upgrade to Davdroid 0.9.0.4 my contacts don't synchronize with Radicale
since I upgraded to davdroid 0.9.0.4 my contacts don’t synchronize. Calendar and tasks have no problem.
I didn’t change anything on the server part which is Radicale 0.10
I added an e-mail information to a contact and I can see this information is not available on my server.
The Davdroid error log is visible here https://friendpaste.com/18wJtR5eC4i8fSA15oW7un
Thanks for your report. As you can see from the logs, Radicale returns a 500 Server Error. This is a problem of your server (assuming that the request is valid, and I don’t see anything invalid). Please report this to Radicale.
I use Radicale with DAVdroid 0.9.0.4 myself, and it works here.