Thanks for the information and update! Great that you found it out.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Now we know that no_script prevents the usage of the forum. We’ll have a look at it.
since I upgraded to davdroid 0.9.0.4 my contacts don’t synchronize. Calendar and tasks have no problem.
I didn’t change anything on the server part which is Radicale 0.10
I added an e-mail information to a contact and I can see this information is not available on my server.
The Davdroid error log is visible here https://friendpaste.com/18wJtR5eC4i8fSA15oW7un
Thanks for your report. As you can see from the logs, Radicale returns a 500 Server Error. This is a problem of your server (assuming that the request is valid, and I don’t see anything invalid). Please report this to Radicale.
I use Radicale with DAVdroid 0.9.0.4 myself, and it works here.