Can't sync main calendar with Baikal

• Since moving to Cyanogenmod I can't sync my "default" calendar in through Baikal (2.0.7). I have three calendars, 2 sync just fine. Contacts sync just fine.

I tried to turn on "log to external file", but if I do and sync, Davdroid crashes and no file results.

I also get a "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly" error in Apps -> Sync (which does not yield any more info).

SOFTWARE INFORMATION
    DAVdroid version: 0.9.0.4 (82) Mon Nov 02 18:56:31 GMT-02:00 2015
    Installed from: F-Droid
    JB Workaround installed: no

CONFIGURATION
    System-wide synchronization: manually

SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Android version: 5.0.2 (cm_d800-userdebug 5.0.2 LRX22G 71cf0359fe test-keys)
    Device: lge / LG-D800 (d800)

• developer

Hello,

Thanks for your report.

@tamiel said:

Since moving to Cyanogenmod I can't sync my "default" calendar in through Baikal (2.0.7). I have three calendars, 2 sync just fine. Contacts sync just fine.

I tried to turn on "log to external file", but if I do and sync, Davdroid crashes and no file results.

So we have two problems. The first one is why logging doesn't work. Do you have external storage available in your device and does it have enough free space?

Do you know how to use adb to get logs? Then we could determine why external logging doesn't work for you.

I also get a "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly" error in Apps -> Sync (which does not yield any more info).

If you don't get a notification from DAVdroid, it indicates an I/O error. I/O errors are considered to be soft errors (i.e. they occur from time to time, for instance when changing the mobile network or WiFi) and Android will try it again later.

Is this a fresh installation or did you upgrade from DAVdroid 0.8? Did you try removing and adding the account again?

• Thanks for the help. I do have external storage, but I haven't used adb - it shouldn't be a problem if you happen to have a link I can take a look at to guide me.

First was an upgrade then a fresh, all through Fdroid. I also tried an earlier (0.8.4) version. I added and removed the account multiple times to test.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.