Syncing addresses does not work anymore, and I do not get an error. In the server log (Sogo) I do not see an error too. It looks-like the synchronization works fine, but with an empty addressbook. But the addressbook is not empty.
The calendar works fine.
To reproduce it, remove DavDroid 0.9.0.4 and install DavDroid 0.8.4.1. Syncing the addressbook will work fine. Update to version 0.9.0.4, syncing still works fine. Disable automatic syncing in DavDroid and sync the addressbook manually. Now all contacts are gone.
I’ve tried to enable “log to external file” but then I get a message about a potential security risk. When I press “OK” I get that message over and over again. When I press “Cancel” the option “log to external file” is disabled again. So it’s not possible to enable the option.
I am using Sogo 1.3.17. I realize this is an old version, but DavDroid has always worked fine with it.
Paul van der Vlis
DAVdroid version: 0.9.0.4 (82) Sun Nov 01 11:45:03 CET 2015
Installed from: F-Droid
JB Workaround installed: no
System-wide synchronization: manually
Android version: 4.2.2 (replicant_i9300-userdebug 4.2.2 JDQ39E eng.paukocialkowsk.20150901.003915 dev-keys)
Device: samsung / GT-I9300 (m0)