The log isn’t showing the data that is causing the exception. I tried to set VERBOSE from the davdroid debug page but icsdroid stops trying to sync altogether. Any other things I can try?
ICSdroid 1.1 released
What’s new in ICSdroid 1.0?
- use X-WR-CALNAME (if available) to suggest calendar name
- lower target SDK to 22 to avoid crashes on Android 6.0; Android M permissions will be implemented later * fix lint warnings, fix UI crash bug, UI optimizations
- use newer ical4android version, improves performance
- merge translations from Transifex
- bug fix: when multiple subscriptions are active, only the events from the last one survived synchronization
- ical4j: enable relaxed unfolding and parsing
- remove unnecessary task provider privileges
- added donation dialog for F-Droid/direct installations
- easier use of self-signed certificates with MemorizingTrustManager