Multi Monitor problem

• I use a multi monitor system and i have a little problem with the cursor.
    When i up the s-pen/finger on the screen of the device and down the cursor moved to a different area while should allow me to continue the movement.

• Can you confirm that it works correctly when you only use one monitor (having the second one disabled)?

• uhm for disable i need to change the configuration of my monitors but i think that work

• it work on one monitor, but on Ubuntu 13.04 whit 2 monitors there is bug, getWeight() return the weight of two monitors, have to return on the weight of current monitor only

• Hello, I have just come across this issue as I've only just installed the app. To make the stylus only be read on a single screen, it is very simple.

• Use xrandr to identify which monitor you would like to have the stylus picked up on.
    • Use xinput --list to identify the "Network Tablet"
    • Finally, use the following

xinput --map-to-output <Network tablet ID> <Output device>
    Example
    xinput --map-to-output 12 DVI-0

• Even better:

xinput map-to-output "$( xinput list --id-only "Network Tablet" )" DVI-I-1

• I would suggest implementing a small Area offset (i have done in my version).. Because not only does it make Multiple Monitor-Setups simpler to handle, it will also make it possible to use the full Tablet Area usable for just e.g. the Drawing Area of the Program...

• Trying the solution above, after managing to enable gfxtablet, I get:

xinput map-to-output "$( xinput list --id-only "Network Tablet" )" HDMI-0

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
      Major opcode of failed request:  131 (XInputExtension)
      Minor opcode of failed request:  57 ()
      Serial number of failed request:  30
      Current serial number in output stream:  31

Trying to search for an answer, I read something about pointer and keyboard devices, but I couldn't figure out how it could be related and/or lead me to a workaround for this problem.
    Any suggestions on how to deal with it? Thanks anyway for the awesome piece of code

• After a bit of tinkering, my device appeared also as a pointer as "Network Tablet Pen (0)" . Using it

xinput map-to-output "$( xinput list --id-only "Network Tablet Pen (0)" )" HDMI-0

worked like a charm