Multi Monitor problem

• I use a multi monitor system and i have a little problem with the cursor.
    When i up the s-pen/finger on the screen of the device and down the cursor moved to a different area while should allow me to continue the movement.

• admin

Can you confirm that it works correctly when you only use one monitor (having the second one disabled)?

• uhm for disable i need to change the configuration of my monitors but i think that work

• it work on one monitor, but on Ubuntu 13.04 whit 2 monitors there is bug, getWeight() return the weight of two monitors, have to return on the weight of current monitor only

• Hello, I have just come across this issue as I've only just installed the app. To make the stylus only be read on a single screen, it is very simple.

• Use xrandr to identify which monitor you would like to have the stylus picked up on.
    • Use xinput --list to identify the "Network Tablet"
    • Finally, use the following

xinput --map-to-output <Network tablet ID> <Output device>
    Example
    xinput --map-to-output 12 DVI-0

• Even better:

xinput map-to-output "$( xinput list --id-only "Network Tablet" )" DVI-I-1

• I would suggest implementing a small Area offset (i have done in my version).. Because not only does it make Multiple Monitor-Setups simpler to handle, it will also make it possible to use the full Tablet Area usable for just e.g. the Drawing Area of the Program...

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.