Regression DavDroid 0.9.0.4 and ownCloud 8.0.4

• Hi,
    For information,
    I've updated DavDroid from 0.8.4.1 to 0.9.0.4 via FDroid and since one of my 2 adressbooks could not be sync'ed with my ownCloud 8.0.4 (stable).
    I was hurry so I haven't copied/pasted the error message. I've recreated the account but the bug was still there. (The other addressbook has no error).
    When I downgraded DavDroid to 0.8.4.1, it went fine.
    Thanks

• developer

Hello,

Thanks for your report. Please post logs and debug info.

There have also been various problems with OwnCloud recently, please make sure to upgrade to the latest version of OwnClound und also the Contacts/Calendar app.

• Similar experience here, with SOGo 2.3.2. (Upgrade from 0.8.4.1 to 0.9.0.4 breaking address book sync, deleting and recreating account making no difference, downgrading fixing the problem). I'll try to find the time to produce logs.
    --jtg

• developer

@jtg said:

Similar experience here, with SOGo 2.3.2. (Upgrade from 0.8.4.1 to 0.9.0.4 breaking address book sync, deleting and recreating account making no difference, downgrading fixing the problem). I'll try to find the time to produce logs.
    --jtg

What do you mean by "breaking address book sync"? This one?

I guess this is not related to the OwnCloud problem.

• Oh, sorry, I didn't find that issue. Grateful for sparing me the effort of producing logs. :)
    --jtg

• developer

@jtg said:

Oh, sorry, I didn't find that issue. Grateful for sparing me the effort of producing logs. :)
    --jtg

You're welcome ;) I have pinned the topic because it will take some time until all users have SOGo 2.3.3.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.