Calendar Sync Error

• Hi, I use your app on your device, that you can see in attached log. log.txt
    And my current problem with the program is as follows. I use sync Tasks, Contacts and Calendars using a bunch with your Baikal server.
    Contacts and Tasks are synchronised by the software without any problems, but when trying to sync calendar I get the error sent to you.
    And I would not be writing to you , if the error was repeated in all the programs synchronize calendars with CalDav server , as currently , because of the problems of calendar synchronization in your program , I have to use CalDav Sync Adapter, which makes this task without any on the errors. I beg you to correct this error , or suggest , can where the mistake I have what I hope you will let us know .

• developer

According to Android documentation, the column uid2445 should be available since API level 17, i.e. Android 4.2.2.

So, ical4android expects uid2445 on API level 17+, but in your case, you have Android 4.2.2, but the column isn't there. You can try to reset your calendar storage (Settings / Apps / Calendar Storage / Delete data) and add the DAVdroid account again. If it still doesn't work, I'd suggest to use another firmware which behaves as documented (either a firmware update from your manufacturer, if available, or a custom ROM like CyanogenMod).

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.