Change order of calendars

• In the HTC calendar app the first calendar is set as the default one - true its a bug of htc. But is it possible to add a function to change in davdroid which calendar is the first one? Also it would be great to change the calendar settings after the initial sync configuration.

Thanks,
    Patrick

• developer

@psx said:

In the HTC calendar app the first calendar is set as the default one - true its a bug of htc. But is it possible to add a function to change in davdroid which calendar is the first one?

Wouldn't know how. As far as I know, there's no ordering for CalendarContract.Calendars. There's a constant field DEFAULT_SORT_ORDER, but I don't know what it's used for and it doesn't seem well documented.

Also it would be great to change the calendar settings after the initial sync configuration.

Of course ;)

• Thanks for reply. The order in Davdroid Listing, HTC Calendar and Google Calendar App is the same, so maybe its possible to change the array before storing the calendars on the phone? I don't know anything about the calendar api, so I just ask :)

In previous versions the order was always the order like in owncloud so I dont have this problem, but maybe the order changes also through a server update and not a new version of davdroid

• @rfc2822 @psx
    I had the same problem. solution I found is easy :) Start with a new config and mark only the default calendar first and synchronize. This writes the default calendar as default in any inifile. In the second run you activate the other calendars as well, the default stays as wanted as default.

15 min max to do, so no need to find a way to do that afterwards. Just delete the old davdroid-account and start from beginning.

have fun and sorted calendars :)

Chris

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.