Sync failure after merging contacts on phone

• After I merged two contacts in the phone's address book, I keep getting a sync failure:

at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.RecordNotFoundException: Record not found in local content provider

Whenever DAVdroid tries to sync, this notification pops up.

This happens on

• Android 5.0 on a Wiko Rainbow Up
    • DAVdroid 0.8.4.1 from F-Droid
    • self-hosted ownCloud 8.1.3 with PHP 5.4.45

Full trace:

Local storage (content provider) exception
    at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.RecordNotFoundException: Record not found in local content provider
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.LocalCollection.findByRemoteName(LocalCollection.java:252)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.LocalCollection.updateByRemoteName(LocalCollection.java:289)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.SyncManager.pullChanged(SyncManager.java:210)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.SyncManager.synchronize(SyncManager.java:96)
    at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.DavSyncAdapter.onPerformSync(DavSyncAdapter.java:138)
    at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.java:259)

The full sync log can be found at http://p.cweiske.de/231/rev-raw/320432a9fb54f5ddc7d3f36830915d2b932f05ff/adb-logcat.log

• admin

Thats for the report and the logs. Are you able to reproduce it, meaning that if you unmerge the contacts did it again sync?

• I didn't know that this is possible. I'll check when I have the phone available.

• No, unmerging did not fix it. The error still occurs.

• The issue does not occur anymore after updating to DAVdroid 0.9.0.4.

• developer

@cweiske said:

The issue does not occur anymore after updating to DAVdroid 0.9.0.4.

Good to know, thanks for the information :+1:

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.