Removed Facebook events don't get removed from ICSdroid

• First, thanks a lot, ICSdroid is great, something I've been waiting for a long time. I'm using ICSdroid 0.9.9 from F-Droid.

I'm syncing my Facebook calendar. If I reject an event, it will be removed from my calendar in Facebook and ICSdroid. However, if I remove (click the cross on the upper right corner in Facebook), it is removed from my calendar in Facebook but not from ICSdroid. I've tried syncing and refreshing, but doesn't help. I tried the same in California (desktop calendar app) and it works well, it also removes the events from the calendar.
    Any ideas? Is this an issue in ICSdroid, or is it working as it's supposed to, or am I doing something wrong?

• developer

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't have Facebook and don't know anything about it. Can you please post two .ics files, one with the event and one without the (removed) event?

Did you upgrade from ICSdroid 0.9 to 0.9.9? You may have to remove and add the calendar again.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.