We're looking for beta testers!

• admin

Hello everyone!

As DAVdroid gets better with every version our user base grows too and we're more and more in need to get versions out that are very well tested before releasing it to 25.000 active users. This will reduce time needed for later support and helps us focus on the development itself!

That said (or written :)) we decided to make a new beta tester group. Persons in this group receive versions before the public and will know which features are coming to DAVdroid next.

If you are a beta tester you'll have access to the beta forum. If you're interested please register to the forum and write in this thread.

Thanks in advance!

• Hi,

I'd be happy to be a beta tester. I'm setting up DAVdroid on all of my family's phones and am using it against my own installation of DAViCal.

One feature I'm very interested in is the ability for DAVdroid to detect shared calendars that the user has access to.

Regards,

Leigh.

• admin

Great! I've invited you into the betatesters group, please accept the invitation. After that you've access to the beta forum, where some information is already posted. There will a very important beta test soon, a lot of stuff has changed in the core component of DAVdroid.

• If you are still looking for beta testers I would be interested in helping.
    I only have an old Samsung S3 - so a little old by today's standards. However I have been active in writing CalDav servers using Sabre Dav where we are adding an updating the users Calendars and functionality on a regular basis.Which cause all kinds of headaches :)

Andrew

• admin

Hi starfish! Great :) I have added you to the beta testers group. Please accept the invitation. then you have access to the beta forum. Davdroid 0.9.alpha 3 has just been uploaded for testing last night!

• Hello

I'm using DAVdroid since a few months ago and I would like to be a beta tester if this can contribute to improve the application.

KiM

• hi, i'd love to help with beta testing =) used davdroid a while ago, and now i'm back

• Hello,
    I want to generalize DAVdroid in my environment, and I am ready and interested to contribute at least by testing new versions in my environment, at least to check regressions.
    Happy new year to all.

• I would like to help and be a beta tester. I would really like to get your app working in cpanel hosting environments as they added calDAV and cardDAV support. I have a hosting reseller account at hawkhost.com and could provide a test environment/domain as well.
    BK

• I would like to be a beta tester as well.

• I would like to support you with beta testing. Details in pm.

• Hello :-)

I would like to help because beta testing is so important and I like the look and feel of DAVdroid. I've been working with computers since 1982 including software development, currently supporting ~200 Linux systems.

Best

Charles

• I'm interested in beta testing as well. o/

• Hi,

after having had a short chat with rfc2822 I would like to join the beta tester group :)

Cheers

Frank

• Glad to join the Beta Testing group (following my request on Tasks Lists)

• would like to join as well. BTW the beta code isn't in gitlab, right?

• developer

@kralo I have sent you an invitation (see chat for details). And yes, the beta code is on Gitlab (it's linked from the beta thread).

• Hi, i like the App and want to help as a Betatester. With serveral Android devices and versions i can test a bit.

• Hallo. Ich sehe mir gerne die Beta an. Mein Englisch ist nicht so gut das ich lieber Deutsch schreibe. Ich denke aber das dürfte kein Problem sein.
    Ich habe eine Teststellung mit Baikal und Androud CM 11 Smartphone.

• i'd happily use beta versions. are there plans to publish them as an fdroid repository?

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.