1.11.1 is now available in F-Droid, too!
[READ BEFORE POSTING] What's required to diagnose a problem
If you have a problem with DAVx⁵, please:
- Try the latest DAVx⁵ version. Use the latest version of your server software, if applicable.
- Read the Configuration, FAQ and manual pages carefully. The most common issues are explained there.
- Try the forum search – most questions have already been answered.
- Have a look at the debug info/error details/logs. You can often get an idea what’s the problem yourself.
- Make sure that it’s not a server or networking problem. Have a look at your server logs and search the FAQ/forums/bug tracker of your server software, too.
More information: FAQ: How to debug DAVx⁵-related problems
When posting, please provide as much information as you can:
- debug info (see below),
- steps to reproduce (what you tried to achieve and what your problem is),
- your environment: server software (including version), do other clients work, etc.
How to get debug info:
- If you get “No CalDAV/CardDAV service found” when you try to add an account: tap “View logs”.
- If you get an error notification while synchronizing: tap the notification. A debug info activity will appear.
- Otherwise, use DAVx⁵ / Settings / Debug info.