Steps to reproduce
- Create task within OC web intereface
- tasks entered into OC web interface are synced to android and thunderbird
- tasks are accessible via OC web interface, but are not synced to other devices
- ownCloud 8.1.1 (stable)
- Ubuntu Server 14.04.3 LTS self hosted
- Calendar 0.7.3
- Contacts 0.4.0.0 (git clone)
- Tasks 0.7.1
- 1 calendar, lots of events
- originally 1 task list, started creating different list for varying tasks.
- list itemAndroid 5.1 stock FW
- Davdroid 0.8.4.1
- OpenTasks 1.1.7
- Ubuntu 15.04
- Mozilla Thunderbird 38.2.0 with Inverse SOGo Connector 31.0.1
Chastize me now, I’m not familiar with bug reporting and did not see template on the forum page, but I’m new.
I manually entered a few tasks in the OC web interface, attempted sync on android and things went bad. See link below for android error log.
I also have screenshots of the tasks I entered, and will share those if needed. I use Opentask from android to modify tasks on the fly. This is a new setup to me, and I had enetered a couple of tasks as a test. I dont know if the problem lies with OC or Davdroid, but I would appreciate help. Thanks.
It’s worth mentioning that several tasks had synced over the course of a few weeks, until i created tasks through web interface. The only “out of the ordinary” thing I can think I did was copy “checkbox” type formating from a task created in OpenTasks which looks like this
I copied that formating and pasted to new tasks I created, because these checkboxes are not a feature via web interface. Thanks. again.