Automatically sync all contact groups and calendars?

• Are there any plans for DAVDroid to have an option to sync all available contact groups and calendars available, even those added after the account is added to DAVDroid?

• admin

Hi algernon83,

yes we've already an internal roadmap where these features are indeed part of :smiley:! However, as we cannot work on DAVdroid as much as we want to it will still take some time until this is getting implemented.

• @devvv4ever Excellent! Thanks for your reply, and your hard work on DAV Droid. For what it's worth, I'm a coder myself and I may be able to contribute some time to help on this feature, if that would be useful. (Not too much time since I have a baby on the way, but I'll see what I can do!)
    I know the source is on GitHub, but is there an issue tracker or any other development documentation for people who are interested in contributing?

• developer

I know the source is on GitHub, but is there an issue tracker or any other development documentation for people who are interested in contributing?

You're welcome discuss about issues here in the forum. At the moment, there's no issue tracker because it has been (mis)used as a discussion and support platform (which clearly is not the purpose of an issue tracker). Also, we'll probably move to another git hosting platform (Gitlab).

Unfortunately, there's not much development documentation, but I try to add Javadoc (and tests) constantly.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.