DAVdroid 0.8.1 with Zimbra 8.6.0_GA_1178
I have a read only view of another user’s calendar from the server same server, the reverse applies.
In some instances the following issue occurs:
- I create an event and invite the other user, they accept
- Either the event won’t appear in my calendar, or sometimes not the other user’s calendar
- This is only occurs when viewed on the device, the calendar events look normal when viewed on the computer under either user
- It does not occur in every instance
In the instance where the event is not appearing in one user’s calendar:
- The missing event will be missing from both phones.
- If an event I created is missing on my calendar, it will not be visible on either of our phones
- It does not matter who creates the event as to whether the problem might manifest in either calendar
- It never happens in both calendars in a single instance, only one
- altering an event(as the inviter) does not change the visibility issue, if it is occurring to an event