TLS connection times out

• DavDROID 0.8.0 (tried with previous version too)
    Nexus 4 running CyanongenMod version 12.1-20150618-NIGHTLY-mako (tried with other 12.1 nighly versions too)
    The server is kolabnow.com

I install DavDROID, add the account and seems to sync without a problem (contacts and tasks work perfectly) but DavDROID does not seem to write any event in the Android Calendar.

In the Android Calendar I cannot see any event but those that I create locally from the Android Calendar. Those locally created events are synced without a problem up to the server.

Privacy Guard is completely disabled.

I could only see an incomplete notification: "Synchronization failed - SSL handshake..."

So I collected all the logs following the instructions, and removed the Authorization strings as advised. But for now I prefer to avoid attaching them all because I am a newbie and am not sure if I would leek private data.

Could you help with just the info I've given? In the case I need to attach the logs, can you tell me which ones are really needed so that I do not leek any identifier? Or what other things I should hide besides the characters following "Authorization"?

Thanks!

• Please see the attached screenshot. Thanks.

screenshot_2015-07-02-10-26-24

• developer

As the error message indicates, the SSL/TLS connection to the server timed out. It's a network problem. Please try to access the kolabnow DAV URLs in your browser and to set up your DAVdroid account again.

• I get my calendar's URL from a browser, go to my phone, remove the DavDROID account, set it up with the URL I got from my calendar. Still no change, events are not shown.

• developer

Still no change, events are not shown.

They can't be shown as DAVdroid can't connect to the server. The SSL/TLS connection times out.

• Do you know how to solve it?
    And, why do contacts and tasks sync without a problem? Aren't they using the same TLS connection?
    Thank you.

• Does this message add any info?
    screenshot_2015-07-06-15-44-18

• developer

"Connection reset by peer" means that the remote peer (your server) closed the connection before a secure connection could be established. A possible reason could be that your server doesn't allow connections from your mobile IP.

As this is a server and/or networking problem, I'll close this issue here. I think that the some networking forums or the community of your server software could be able to help you.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.