TLS connection times out

• DavDROID 0.8.0 (tried with previous version too)
    Nexus 4 running CyanongenMod version 12.1-20150618-NIGHTLY-mako (tried with other 12.1 nighly versions too)
    The server is kolabnow.com

I install DavDROID, add the account and seems to sync without a problem (contacts and tasks work perfectly) but DavDROID does not seem to write any event in the Android Calendar.

In the Android Calendar I cannot see any event but those that I create locally from the Android Calendar. Those locally created events are synced without a problem up to the server.

Privacy Guard is completely disabled.

I could only see an incomplete notification: "Synchronization failed - SSL handshake..."

So I collected all the logs following the instructions, and removed the Authorization strings as advised. But for now I prefer to avoid attaching them all because I am a newbie and am not sure if I would leek private data.

Could you help with just the info I've given? In the case I need to attach the logs, can you tell me which ones are really needed so that I do not leek any identifier? Or what other things I should hide besides the characters following "Authorization"?

Thanks!

• Please see the attached screenshot. Thanks.

screenshot_2015-07-02-10-26-24

• developer

As the error message indicates, the SSL/TLS connection to the server timed out. It's a network problem. Please try to access the kolabnow DAV URLs in your browser and to set up your DAVdroid account again.

• I get my calendar's URL from a browser, go to my phone, remove the DavDROID account, set it up with the URL I got from my calendar. Still no change, events are not shown.

• developer

Still no change, events are not shown.

They can't be shown as DAVdroid can't connect to the server. The SSL/TLS connection times out.

• Do you know how to solve it?
    And, why do contacts and tasks sync without a problem? Aren't they using the same TLS connection?
    Thank you.

• Does this message add any info?
    screenshot_2015-07-06-15-44-18

• developer

"Connection reset by peer" means that the remote peer (your server) closed the connection before a secure connection could be established. A possible reason could be that your server doesn't allow connections from your mobile IP.

As this is a server and/or networking problem, I'll close this issue here. I think that the some networking forums or the community of your server software could be able to help you.