[Davical] Couldn't parse Multi-Status response on REPORT multi-get

It happens sometimes at boot, with a Davical server. I don't know how to reproduce it so I can't deliver a true logcat, sorry.

Here is the notification of the failure:

tmp_3357-screenshot_2015-02-11-15-19-07-392496953

I'm sorry, without more information, I can't do anything.

Please read Reporting issues and provide all information mentioned there, including detailled steps to reproduce the issue, client and server software details, and verbose logs.

Can you provide a DAViCal test account? There seem to be many problems with it, but we can't test against it because we don't have a Davical account.

Temporal relations are not necessarily causal relations.

I can do that, but only in private of course.

@bestouff Please send it to play@bitfire.at (PGP 0B2B4566). It would be helpful if you could keep it online until we have investigated. I don't know how long it will take (few days to a few weeks, I guess).

Done, look at mail from xavier.bestel@free.fr.

Thanks, I have received the account and added it successfully. I have also added two contacts and multi-get seems to work.

Can you please add contacts, events or whatever so that the test account throws the given error? Then I can have a look at the cause.

Any news on this?

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.