I just upgraded to 0.6.10 and DAVdroid keeps adding duplicate contacts to ownCloud contacts.
How to reproduce this issue
- Delete all contacts in ownCloud Contacts.
- Upgrade 0.6.10
- Remove DAVdroid account and create a new one
- At this point, android and owncloud both have no contacts.
- On android, I import 500 contacts using Import from SD card.
- DAVdroid starts syncing.
- After the 500 contacts, DAVdroid starts syncing again and creating duplicate contacts in ownCloud.
- After 1000 contacts, it starts adding more duplicate contacts… it seems never ending?
I think double syncing starts after I get “Synchronization failed. Couldn’t access local content provider” error. Maybe, it’s related to this notification.