UI error when selecting collections

• i18n

The following pictures show what happened during I clicked the first addressbook item again and again. I want to stress that in Picture 1, the UI layout has some problem (the right margin).

I am using Huawei P7 (Android 4.4.2, EMUI 3.0; don't be cheated) and the latest version of DAVdroid (0.6.8). Don't know whether this is a system-related issue (Huawei's fault?) or not.

I don't think this issue needs log. If it's necessary, please tell me.

• i18n

Just tried on HTC Incredible Vivocat (Android 4.4.4). The same issue keeps. Not a system-related problem.

• i18n

Anyone who can help reproduce this?
    I think it is a clear issue and it is annoying as well. And it didn't exist in previous versions.

• developer

I think it is a clear issue and it is annoying as well. And it didn't exist in previous versions.

Probably because a similar bug in the other direction has been fixed. However, it works on all my test devices now and I can't reproduce the issue, so more detailled instructions on how to reproduce that would be required.

• i18n

Maybe it is an Android-related issue, and the Android version matters. As #240 says, the checkbox-disappearing problem exists in Android 4.1.*, but Android 4.4.* doesn't have such problem.
    Currently I have Android 4.4 devices only, and they all have the issue.

• developer

Currently I have Android 4.4 devices only, and they all have the issue.

I use CyanogenMod 11 M12 (Android 4.4) on my own device, and I can't confirm that the icon is too far on the left.

• developer

I use CyanogenMod 11 M12 (Android 4.4) on my own device, and I can't confirm that the icon is too far on the left.

I think I won't ever be able to make a a single GUI dialog that works on all Android versions. Maybe there's an experienced Android developer somewhere who can help?

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.