UI error when selecting collections

• i18n

The following pictures show what happened during I clicked the first addressbook item again and again. I want to stress that in Picture 1, the UI layout has some problem (the right margin).

I am using Huawei P7 (Android 4.4.2, EMUI 3.0; don't be cheated) and the latest version of DAVdroid (0.6.8). Don't know whether this is a system-related issue (Huawei's fault?) or not.

I don't think this issue needs log. If it's necessary, please tell me.

• i18n

Just tried on HTC Incredible Vivocat (Android 4.4.4). The same issue keeps. Not a system-related problem.

• i18n

Anyone who can help reproduce this?
    I think it is a clear issue and it is annoying as well. And it didn't exist in previous versions.

• developer

I think it is a clear issue and it is annoying as well. And it didn't exist in previous versions.

Probably because a similar bug in the other direction has been fixed. However, it works on all my test devices now and I can't reproduce the issue, so more detailled instructions on how to reproduce that would be required.

• i18n

Maybe it is an Android-related issue, and the Android version matters. As #240 says, the checkbox-disappearing problem exists in Android 4.1.*, but Android 4.4.* doesn't have such problem.
    Currently I have Android 4.4 devices only, and they all have the issue.

• developer

Currently I have Android 4.4 devices only, and they all have the issue.

I use CyanogenMod 11 M12 (Android 4.4) on my own device, and I can't confirm that the icon is too far on the left.

• developer

I use CyanogenMod 11 M12 (Android 4.4) on my own device, and I can't confirm that the icon is too far on the left.

I think I won't ever be able to make a a single GUI dialog that works on all Android versions. Maybe there's an experienced Android developer somewhere who can help?