Crashes when adding an account on Android 5.0

• Worked without issue on Lollipop Developer Preview. Crashes on retail version.

FATAL EXCEPTION: AsyncTask #1
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): Process: at.bitfire.davdroid:sync, PID: 3483
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing doInBackground()
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:300)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:355)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:222)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Object[] cannot be cast to java.lang.String[]
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.DavResourceFinder.getInitialContextURL(DavResourceFinder.java:205)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.DavResourceFinder.getCurrentUserPrincipal(DavResourceFinder.java:233)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.DavResourceFinder.findResources(DavResourceFinder.java:101)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 3483): 	at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.QueryServerDialogFragment$ServerInfoLoader.loadInBackground(QueryServerDialogFragment.java:

Full logcat log attached

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/vsviridov/740dc554fa96cb46663d/raw/f1cd92f7db1c97d020d40de8fbf8fdc7e67f9834/logcat.txt

• developer

Thanks for the report. It's a duplicate of #183 which describes a problem with handling TXT records.

• Strange, that it was working fine with developer preview. Although I used a different method for importing the root certificate this time. (Last time I installed the certificate and then moved it into the system storage with Cert mover from FDroid. This time I got the CACert installer from play store).

• developer

Strange, that it was working fine with developer preview.

Did you try exactly the same DAVdroid version and were exactly the same SRV/TXT records set?

• I have not touched SRV/TXT records until last night. And I used whatever latest version of DavDroid from FDroid. It's usually one of the first things I install and keep updated all the time.

Just tried again after removing TXT record and letting it propagate. It was able to pick up calendars and address books normally.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.