Problem with SSL Certificate Android

• Hi,
    I have a shared server hosting with OVH.
    I have no certificate for my website, because there is a certificate only for the cluster, which is not linked to individual site names.
    Wen I try and set up the connexion on my Galaxy S3, it's written: 'cannot verify hostname'.
    I can't get a self signed certificate to work, I tried to put one in the device, but it doesn't change anything.
    When I replace my website name by the cluster name (which has a certificate), I get: 'Invalid DAV response, no Cavdav available'.
    What can I do ?

Thanks

• developer

I have no certificate for my website, because there is a certificate only for the cluster, which is not linked to individual site names.

Ok, so without certificate you have to use HTTP. HTTPS relies on TLS and thus on valid certifictes.

If you need further help, please contact your hoster and post your setup here, including all details (URLs etc).

• I have the same Problem.
    I also wish to use a website with a certificate from an other Website. (Also the shared Host with own Domain thing)
    As a Solution you could add an Force accept button. With a permanent t mark as an insecure Connection.

• developer

Please see #3 for extensive discussion. At the moment, accepting invalid certificates is not a priority task.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.