Cannot connect to Radicale 0.9 (running over Apache WSGI)



  • I have a Radicale server up and running which I've used in the past with CalDAV-Sync. I wanted to switch to DavDroid on my new phone, but when I attempt to put in the URL, I get the following:

    Missing capabilities: Invalid Dav response: No CalDav/CardDav Service is available at this location.

    I've tried just the base URL (https://example.com/sumdog/) and the path the specific calendar (https://example.com/sumdog/Sumdog.ics) and get the same error. I currently have this working fine in Thunderbird.

    I'm running Radicale 0.9 using the WSGI method. I have a file like the following:

    import sys
    sys.path.append("/home/radicale")
    
    import radicale
    radicale.log.start()
    application = radicale.Application()
    

    and my Apache vhost configuration looks like the following:

    ....
            WSGIDaemonProcess radicale user=radicale group=www threads=1
            WSGIScriptAlias / /home/radicale/htdoc/radicale.wsgi
            <Directory /home/radicale>
                WSGIProcessGroup radicale
                WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
    
                AuthType Basic
                AuthName "What's the password?"
                AuthBasicProvider file
                AuthUserFile /home/radicale/users.passwd
                Require valid-user
    ...
    

    It should pass everything straight to Radicale. Is there any part of this that would keep WebDav specific methods form reaching Radicale or Radicale from responding correctly? What initial request is DavDroid sending. Do you have any curl requests I can try out against my server to figure out what's going on?



  • In addition, I tried the following:

    curl -X PROPFIND https://example.com/sumdog -u myusername:mypassword

    and I get

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <multistatus xmlns="DAV:" xmlns:CS="http://calendarserver.org/ns/">
      <response>
        <href>/sumdog/</href>
        <propstat>
          <prop>
            <getcontenttype>text/calendar</getcontenttype>
            <resourcetype>
              <principal />
              <collection />
            </resourcetype>
            <displayname>sumdog</displayname>
            <owner>/sumdog/</owner>
            <getetag>"0"</getetag>
            <CS:getctag>"0"</CS:getctag>
          </prop>
          <status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</status>
        </propstat>
      </response>
    </multistatus>
    

    I'm missing the collections, which I see are related to other Radicale bugs on their own issue tracker, but I do seem to be getting the correct response from PROPFIND. I also see the following in my logs:

    "PROPFIND /.well-known/caldav HTTP/1.1" 207 346 "-" "DAVdroid/0.6.2"

    Which also return a correct XML response when I try to curl that URL.



  • Nevermind. Pulled the latest Radicale from git and this problem seems to be solved.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.