Czech translation

• Czech translation of davdroid

• Cool, thank you!

• admin

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for your work on the translation of DAVdroid to your language! It is very welcome and we're glad that you did it.

Nevertheless, in the recently released versions we've changed some things and dialogues. Could you please update your translation and push it at github that the translation is completely corresponding with latest version of DAVdroid? Also, there will always be changes to the code and text will be added. Can you maintain the translation in the future, too?

License stuff: Please write your name/nickname and copyright note in the text of the main dialogue at the bottom! Is it okay for you if your name is only mentioned in your own translation?

If you have questions, please just write back!

Best regards,
    Bernhard

• Hi,
    I'd gladly help further keeping the Czech translation up to date. I will need a little help with the git work flow to do this as I never really used git that much. I've forked the repo again and have it cloned locally. Is there some way to update the czech strings.xml file with changes from the english original and then create a pull request for the changes?

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.