Device: ZTE Grand X In
Android version: 4.0.4 (GXI_V1.0.0B02)
DavDroid version: 0.6.2 from F-droid
Server version: Baikal 0.2.7 on centos 6.4 (Virtual Server, Apache is using .well-known)
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Baikal Server -> Users and resources -> Calendars
- Edit calendar
- Change Display name so that it contains a whitespace e.g. My Calendar
- Save changes
- On android device, go to DavDroid and add an account for syncing
Calendar is not syncing when a whitespace is in calendar’s name. Contacts are syncing with no problem though there’s also a whitespace in calendar’s display name.
Calendar is syncing.
Unfortunately I didn’t manage to collect the logs and I’m currently to busy to play around with that. In general when I opened CatLog and filtered with DavDroid I could see an error regarding calendar syncing similar to:
Unexpected character at 3 column in “My Calendar”
Forbidden character at 3 column in “My Calendar”