Problem synchronizing to owncloud/ DAVdroid doesn't recognize calender file on the phone???

• Hi,
    this is rather a question, than a bug report. (And maybe a plea for a bit more detailed configeration/FAQ section) I read trough the FAQ and the bug reports and found only a similar open/unanswerd issue in an other forum.
    I try to synchronize the standard calendar on my phone with an ownCloud account.
    Davdroid finds a calender file on owncloud. (but it seems not on my phone??) The synchronisation doesn't work. If I create an event in the calender on my phone it doesn't show up in the owncloud calender and vice versa.
    I'm using DAVdroid 0.5.11 from F-droid, Android 4.2.2 on a Fairphone and OwnCloud6.

• developer

Please provide logs and detailed steps to reproduce the issue so that I can have a look at it.

• developer

Any news on this?

• developer

Closing because of missing user response. Will be re-opened if required information is provided.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.