The checkboxes to add discovered calendars disappear when scrolling fast

I am using davdroid 0.5.12-alpha from f-droid, and have an issue when adding the discovered calendars to a new connection. Basically the checkboxes to add the calendars just disappear.

davd1
davd2

Thanks for your report. What do you mean by "scrolling fast"? Does this also happen when scrolling slow?

Temporal relations are not necessarily causal relations.

No, when I scroll slowly it doesn't happen. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy I9000 (480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches), maybe it's something related to the screen size.

I can't reproduce the problem on my testing device. Which Android version and brand do you use?

Phone is a Samsung Galaxy I9000 (480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches), the version is 4.1.2 (cynogenmod)

Same problem here, with Android 4.1.2 (Cyanogenmod) on LG GT-540 (aka Swift); screen has 320×480 pixels.

The checkboxes don't really become invisible but just get pushed out of the screen to the right. On my phone I can still see 2 pixels of the checkboxes.

I could also reproduce this with a simulated Android device (with the emulator from Android SDK). The emulated phone was a Nexus S (480x800), with Android 4.1.2 (API 16), Intel Atom (x86). Didn't try any other configurations so far.

Same issue on galaxy note 2 french. After i selected one address book the checkbox are out the screen
Note : this occurs only after addressbook selection
screenshot_2014-05-26-06-06-58
screenshot_2014-05-26-06-07-24

Does anybody have an idea what the cause of this could be?

Tried it in emulator with Android 4.4.2 (x86), and couldn't reproduce the problem there. So maybe it's just a bug in Android?

I'll try it in the emulator with a very low resolution.

@oliver Which resolution did you try?

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.