Wrong start and end times on some events

• On my device with CM10.2 / Android 4.3 I am experiencing some strange behaviour (like the guy from issue #90) with events and their beginning and end time. It is displayed exactly 1 hour before or after the correct times on some of them. My timezone is GMT+2 Amsterdam, because Berlin is not available on the CM-settings.
    For example:
    02.03.14: 10:00 instead of 11:00
    09.03.14: 10:00 instead of 11:00
    31.03.14: 11:00 instead of 10:00

These are the events I found to be wrong – they may be not all, but many other events are displayed correctly, so I could not determine a pattern. It does not seem to be relevant which weekday it is, but if one event is displayed wrong on a day, every other event of that day is wrong too. So this may be some date error. If I move these events to a day before or after, they are displayed correctly again but wrong if I change back their date.
    If I am using temporarily CalDAV-Sync the times are correctly displayed, so it must be some fault of DAVdroid (0.5.11-alpha from play store).

Do you need more information?

Regards and thanks for your help!

• developer

Duplicate of #186. As soon as a new iCal4j release that fixes the problem is ready, it will be imported.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.