Contacts sync crashes when "TITLE" field is set



  • I am using DAVdroid 0.5.7-alpha on Cyanogenmod 10.2.1.

    The contacts sync crashes with the message "Unfortunately, DAVdroid has stopped" when the address book contains an entry that has the "TITLE" field set.

    Log:

    I/davdroid.SyncManager(11409): Fetching 1 new remote resource(s)
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource(11409): Received HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource(11409): BEGIN:VCARD
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource(11409): VERSION:3.0
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource(11409): PRODID:-//Sabre//Sabre VObject 3.2.0//EN
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource(11409): FN:Test Surname
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource(11409): N:Surname;Test;;;
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource(11409): TITLE:Test
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource(11409): UID:05455cef-0b20-4884-bbc4-d800607d41ea
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource(11409): REV:2014-02-07T19:42:02Z
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource(11409): END:VCARD
    W/dalvikvm(11409): VFY: unable to find class referenced in signature (Lorg/jsoup/nodes/Element;)
    I/dalvikvm(11409): Could not find method org.jsoup.nodes.Element.getElementsByTag, referenced from method ezvcard.io.scribe.SoundScribe._parseHtml
    W/dalvikvm(11409): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 17558: Lorg/jsoup/nodes/Element;.getElementsByTag (Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/jsoup/select/Elements;
    D/dalvikvm(11409): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x002b
    D/davdroid.SyncManager(11409): Adding 05455cef-0b20-4884-bbc4-d800607d41ea.vcf
    W/dalvikvm(11409): threadid=11: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4192e7c0)
    E/AndroidRuntime(11409): FATAL EXCEPTION: SyncAdapterThread-1
    E/AndroidRuntime(11409): java.lang.NullPointerException
    E/AndroidRuntime(11409): at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.LocalAddressBook.buildOrganization(LocalAddressBook.java:702)
    E/AndroidRuntime(11409): at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.LocalAddressBook.addDataRows(LocalAddressBook.java:536)
    E/AndroidRuntime(11409): at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.LocalCollection.add(LocalCollection.java:198)
    E/AndroidRuntime(11409): at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.SyncManager.pullNew(SyncManager.java:185)
    E/AndroidRuntime(11409): at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.SyncManager.synchronize(SyncManager.java:88)
    E/AndroidRuntime(11409): at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.DavSyncAdapter.onPerformSync(DavSyncAdapter.java:71)
    E/AndroidRuntime(11409): at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.java:257)

    When I delete the "TITLE" field from the entry, everything works fine.
    I checked this behaviour with fruux.com and posteo.de.



  • I just discovered, that this is a duplicate of https://github.com/rfc2822/davdroid/issues/163.
    Sorry for creating another issue.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.