Calendar entries don't have a length, end time doesn't get synchronized

On my HTC Desire running Android 4.2.2 (Cyanogenmod-based) and using either Baikal or horde as CalDAV server, all entries have zero length, they end at the same time as they begin.

In Thunderbird/Lightning or using CalDav Sync Adapter, the same calendars work fine.

Can you please provide logs?

Temporal relations are not necessarily causal relations.

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wc2zcvftvvufwx2/logcat_grep.txt

I have redacted the URLs and the username for security reasons. The invalid URLs look like a horde-specific problem. I'll try to get the messages when using Baikal later as well.

Seems like Horde returns "caldav:" URLs which I haven't seen so far. I'm waiting for the Baikal logs because DAVdroid is tested with Baikal.

I've tested it again with Baikal 0.2.6 and the error still occurs. I logged the debug output, but it contains quite a lot of sensitive data which I'd rather not post publicly on the internet. How should I send the logs to you?

@wasmitnetzen: Please send them to play@bitfire.at.

@wasmitnetzen: Any news on this issue? We didn't receive your logs yet.

I'm working on it. The log I created contains over 3000 lines, which is probably not very useful, and some of the entries show correctly and some don't. I'm trying to reproduce the error with a smaller set of calendar entries. But I have an exam tomorrow, so it may take some more days.

I finally managed to send the requested logs. Apparently the bug only occurs when the account was just added, but not every time.

@rfc2822 The mail I sent to play@bitfire.at came back with an "unknown mail transport error".

@wasmitnetzen Got the mail, the error message was just an auto-reply mistake.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.