• Hi everyone

I just startet using DAVx5 for syncing my calendar and contacts - and it works flawlessly! I now replaced the account everywhere on my smartphone and that is where my request starts.
    Before, I had a profile picture and now there is only an initial letter greeting me. As I assume that it is not possible to sync the profilepicture through DAV it would be great if there would be the possibility to load a profile picture per account in DAVx5.

Thanks for reading my inquiry and best regards

• developer

@cervisias Hi,

Do you mean the photo of a specific contact or of your own profile? In the latter case, this would be a personal preference, which is at the moment not saved (like ring tones or whether a contact is starred) because there are shared address books and not everyone has the same preferences.

We’re thinking about a “Save personal preferences” option in the future.

• @rfc2822 Hi

Thank you for your answer. I try to be more specific with my request.

What I would like to achieve is to get a profile picture here:
    cont.png
    cal.png

And I think that this is not possible through syncing. So what I suggested was that there would be a possibility in DAVx5 to add a profile picture which would show up these spots (and maybe here):
    davx.png

Thanks again for your time.

• developer

@cervisias I see. This is saved in the User Profile. DAVx⁵ could read/write that, but there’s no direct counterpart in vCard/CardDAV.

It could maybe be saved as a personal preference. I will add that to the list of feature ideas. 🙂

• Thank you 👍