One shared calendar crashes sync

  • I have an ubuntu server at home with owncloud 6 with two user accounts. Both accounts worked fine, everything in sync, until I wanted to sync 4 shared calendars in one of the two accounts. After I had added them to my sync on davdroid the sync never completed, and one shared calendar didn’t sync at all. Now I have setup three of the shared calendars with the other user calendars in one davdroid account, and those all work perfectly fine. Then I have setup the single other shared calendar (the one that didn’t sync) in a separate davdroid account, and when I try to sync it, it crashes saying “Received HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error”. I don’t really see a difference between the working and the not working calendar: same server, same user, all set to read/write. I would appreciate any help!

    Here is the adb logcat of the failing sync:

    I/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): Performing sync for authority
    I/davdroid.WebDavResource( 3817): Using preemptive authentication (not compatible with Digest auth)
    I/davdroid.SyncManager( 3817): Remotely removing 0 deleted resource(s) (if not changed)
    I/davdroid.SyncManager( 3817): Uploading 0 new resource(s) (if not existing)
    I/davdroid.SyncManager( 3817): Uploading 0 modified resource(s) (if not changed)
    I/davdroid.SyncManager( 3817): Synchronization forced
    I/davdroid.SyncManager( 3817): Fetching remote resource list
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): Prepared PROPFIND request: <propfind xmlns=“DAV:”>
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): <prop>
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): <CS:getctag xmlns:CS=“”/>
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): <getetag/>
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): </prop>
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): </propfind>
    D/davdroid.SNISocketFactory( 3817): Setting SNI hostname
    I/davdroid.SNISocketFactory( 3817): Established TLSv1 connection with using SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource( 3817): Received HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): HTTP error
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): org.apache.http.HttpException: 500 Internal Server Error
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.webdav.WebDavResource.checkResponse(
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.webdav.WebDavResource.checkResponse(
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.webdav.WebDavResource.propfind(
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.RemoteCollection.getMemberETags(
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.SyncManager.synchronize(
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.DavSyncAdapter.onPerformSync(
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$

    My android phone: Galaxy SII GT-I9100, Cyanogenmod 10.2 Nightly, Davdroid 0.5.6-alpha (google play store)

  • Ok, found something myself here: Seems like Owncloud is not really good at dealing with some kind of either corrupted, or just “different” .ics imports. So on the owncloud user page I downloaded the not working calendar as .ics file, deleted the owncloud calendar, created a new calendar with the same name, imported the ics file. Seems like everything works now.

Similar topics