One shared calendar crashes sync



  • I have an ubuntu server at home with owncloud 6 with two user accounts. Both accounts worked fine, everything in sync, until I wanted to sync 4 shared calendars in one of the two accounts. After I had added them to my sync on davdroid the sync never completed, and one shared calendar didn't sync at all. Now I have setup three of the shared calendars with the other user calendars in one davdroid account, and those all work perfectly fine. Then I have setup the single other shared calendar (the one that didn't sync) in a separate davdroid account, and when I try to sync it, it crashes saying "Received HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error". I don't really see a difference between the working and the not working calendar: same server, same user, all set to read/write. I would appreciate any help!

    Here is the adb logcat of the failing sync:

    I/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): Performing sync for authority com.android.calendar
    I/davdroid.WebDavResource( 3817): Using preemptive authentication (not compatible with Digest auth)
    I/davdroid.SyncManager( 3817): Remotely removing 0 deleted resource(s) (if not changed)
    I/davdroid.SyncManager( 3817): Uploading 0 new resource(s) (if not existing)
    I/davdroid.SyncManager( 3817): Uploading 0 modified resource(s) (if not changed)
    I/davdroid.SyncManager( 3817): Synchronization forced
    I/davdroid.SyncManager( 3817): Fetching remote resource list
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): Prepared PROPFIND request: <propfind xmlns="DAV:">
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): <prop>
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): <CS:getctag xmlns:CS="http://calendarserver.org/ns/"/>
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): <getetag/>
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): </prop>
    D/davdroid.HttpPropfind( 3817): </propfind>
    D/davdroid.SNISocketFactory( 3817): Setting SNI hostname
    I/davdroid.SNISocketFactory( 3817): Established TLSv1 connection with xxx.adsl.online.nl using SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA
    D/davdroid.WebDavResource( 3817): Received HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): HTTP error
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): org.apache.http.HttpException: 500 Internal Server Error
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.webdav.WebDavResource.checkResponse(WebDavResource.java:380)
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.webdav.WebDavResource.checkResponse(WebDavResource.java:360)
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.webdav.WebDavResource.propfind(WebDavResource.java:237)
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.RemoteCollection.getMemberETags(RemoteCollection.java:65)
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.SyncManager.synchronize(SyncManager.java:70)
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.DavSyncAdapter.onPerformSync(DavSyncAdapter.java:71)
    E/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 3817): at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.java:257)

    My android phone: Galaxy SII GT-I9100, Cyanogenmod 10.2 Nightly, Davdroid 0.5.6-alpha (google play store)



  • Ok, found something myself here: https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/687. Seems like Owncloud is not really good at dealing with some kind of either corrupted, or just "different" .ics imports. So on the owncloud user page I downloaded the not working calendar as .ics file, deleted the owncloud calendar, created a new calendar with the same name, imported the ics file. Seems like everything works now.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.