DND settings do not detect calendars synced from ICSx5 when creating schedules

• Hello,

When i try to create automatic schedules in Do Not Disturb, the calendars I synced from ICSx5 just do not appear in the list.

I really don’t understand if the problem comes from the app ICSx5 or from my rom itself. It worked perfectly on my previous los16-based rom.

I use DAVx5 to sync my CalDav calendars and it works fine.

Detailed explainations here.

Using LineageOS 18.1 on an ASUS X00TD

Could someone please help ? Thanks in advance

• Deleted by  TheUsefulContributor TheUsefulContributor 
  • Restored by  TheUsefulContributor TheUsefulContributor 

• After further testing, it seems that the problem comes from ICSx5. Indeed, it works when I use another application (iCalSync from Play Store) to sync my webcal calendars.

• Here is the recap of the problems :

DND settings do not detect WebCal calendars when creating schedules (X00TD)

Expected Behavior
    WebCal calendars synced from ICSx5 should appear in the list when creating events-based Do Not Disturb schedules.

Current Behavior
    WebCal calendars synced from ICSx5 do not appear in the list when creating events-based Do Not Disturb schedules.

Possible Solution
    I do not have any solution. But it was working as a charm on the previous lineage16-based rom i had.

Steps to Reproduce

• Install ICSx⁵ (free from F-Droid) and paste an iCal (WebCal) calendar link.
    • Wait for the calendar to be synced and check in the calendar app that your events appear well.
    • Now go to Settings > Sound > Do Not Disturb > Schedules
    • Clic on + Add more and create a new schedules bases on events
    • Clic on During events for and try to change the Any calendar to the WebCal you just synced : it just not appears.
    • To compare, try to sync a personnal CalDav calendar (using DAVx⁵ from F-Droid) and it will appear in the list.

/device X00TD /version lineage-18.1 /date 2021-12-27 /mods F-Droid

• admin

@theusefulcontributor Thanks for the report. We’ll have a look at it early next year!