My Calendar won't sync on my device

• My Calendar will not download/sync my calendars. I get no error. My Contacts sync fine and my family calendar syncs fine too.

I have read the manual and FAQ. I suspect the reason for this behaviour is because I needed to restart my Android 10 Nokia 6.2 phone in safe mode for an unrelated issue. Although, the documentation mentions this issue, it does not provide a solution for this issue.

My calendar does work using Davx5 on my daughter’s Nokia 6.2 phone. I have uninstalled Davx5, restarted the phone. Installed Davx5, but it made no difference.

I have the debug report attached to my email, but it fails to download each time. Please advice me how to overcome this error too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Fiftyfour

• admin

@fiftyfour maybe there is a problem with gaining calendar permissions. anyway - it would maybe be helpful to see the debug info. if the download fails you can try to use the app “Share via HTTP” and then share it inside your local network to a PC.

• @devvv4ever

After a Google, I fixed the Gmail issue with all attachments, except it doesn’t work for the debug zip file. In the end, I uploaded via my laptop. I couldn’t find the share via http option. The easiest option seems to download the file to my phone, but that doesn’t seem to be an option.
    davx5-debug.zip
    Still, please find attached the debug report.

• admin

@fiftyfour thank you! I can see that there are 30 events synced in the Family Calendar and 62 events in the “My Calendar” account that have been synced by DAVx5. Maybe one account is not switched visible in the Calendar app?

• @devvv4ever

Thank you for your prompt response.

The first thing I checked when there was no Davx5 error was that the calendars are visible. All Calendars are set to visible in Google Calendar, but the entries for the Family Calendar are only displayed.!

Screenshot_20210810-095855~2.png