@rfc2822 ok thanks for the information I will open a topic in the Kolab forums.
Nextcloud sync NULLs
GEkuL last edited by
Seems I found bug in the app DAVx5 3.3.11-ose.
I’ve done the following steps
- added G.Calendar (.isc link) in Nextlcoud (trying to sync with Google Calendar and it worked)
- synchronized with NC from my android via DAVx5:
- calendar.google.com appeared in WebCal tab of my NC account (added to sync in ICSx5 as well) and G.Cal record appeared in my calendar app
- all other records (in CardDav and CalDav) got NULL value under titles
- I deleted G.Cal from NC and resynced NC account in DAVx5
- G.Cal disappeared from WebCals (but not from ICSx5), NULLs for other calendars didn’t
What can be done with these annoying NULLs?
Thanks for your report. However I couldn’t reproduce the problem with those steps. What do I have to do to see these “null” values? Where do these “null” values appear? Can you maybe provide a screenshot?
GEkuL last edited by GEkuL
@rfc2822 yeah, sorry for that, forgot about screenshots.
Probably you can explain which field in DB stands for these lines, maybe I can find them and see for myself.
@gekul Those are the collection descriptions. Maybe your Nextcloud has actually sent “NULL” and DAVx⁵ just displays it? Can you post the DAVx⁵ debug info (or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t want to post it publicly)? There’s a database dump in it where you can see the values, especially the collection descriptions.