Initially, the app seemed to work fine…then I got this error…I’m using the app to import a yahoo webcal address…any help would be appreciated.
@thad-malley Can you share more information on the error? Your post didn’t contain any more details.
One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. – Friedrich Nietzsche
@rfc2822 well nothing that I know of. I tend to be rather conservative on what I install (mostly F-Droid stuff).
Hm, I guess the problem is the unescaped ; in the X-APPLE-STRUCTURED-LOCATION line. I don’t think there is an easy way to work around that. Creating a new calendar without that event like suggested by @devvv4ever is probably the best solution.
I’d like to ask if you could add some more intervals for syncing. The 1st hour should have more steps to choose, e.g. 5, 10, 15, 30, 45 minutes.
Please find attached a patch. I didn’t compile it and did it in theory.
Thanks a lot for considering it.