Http Error when inserting an ics-File

• Hello,

i have a problem with an http 404 error.
    I saved an ics-file from outlook an sent it to my Huawei P20 Pro. I saved it on the cell-phone and opened it with a±Calender. a±Calender asked me, which entries I want to import and finished.
    I got (i think) all entries in the a±calender.
    I have running a nextcloud on an Qnap NAS. When I create Calender entries manually in the a±Calender, davx5 synchronized it perfect.
    Normally it runs all fine, but after the Import i got always an error message with a http 404 error.
    I bought ICSx5 because I thought it’s better for the ics import, but it want an URL, but the ics-file is directly saved on my cell-phone.
    A long time before, I had no problem with importing an ics-file, but now I every time get this error. Last time I fixed it with deleting all imported entries and created it manually, but this is not a solution.

davx5-debug.zip

I don’t understand, because everthing works fine, if I creat a manuall calender entry, but not with reading an ics-file. The entries, in my opinion, are the same.
    All Versions (a±calender, davx5. nextcloud, Firmware NAS) are the newest version.
    I hope someone can help me.
    Regards Oli

• admin

@zephyr750 The entry “RB Pfleiderer” seems to be erroneus, and when DAVx5 tries to send it to the server the server declines it.

• @devvv4ever
    In want to know, what exactly the error is, so I can fix the problem.

• admin

@zephyr750 I don’t know, the server throws this error without any additional information. Maybe have a look in the web server logs. You should be able to find more details about the error there.

• @devvv4ever
    I found a workaround. I read the ics-file in the nextcloud Calender and then it synchronize to my cellphone. But when I read the ics-file with the a±Calender, I could choose which Calender entries I want. This is on the workaround not possible.

• admin

@zephyr750 Okay, then NC seems to be able to process the file and offer it in a correct way so that it works with DAVx5, too. At least something 😉